Amanda returns to Studio 2 at Cockpit Arts in Holborn where she started her business in 1994. She joins the brilliant Christmas Open Studios event as part of the Alumni programme.
Amanda makes Contemporary jewellery for men and women. The collection includes innovative rings, iconic bangles, cufflinks, earrings, colourful classic necklaces and brooches. All inspired by bold geometric forms and architecture.
Work is available to purchase from the collection, or to commission.
A limited number of seconds and samples will also be available to purchase.
Cockpit Holborn | 23 – 25 November
The Christmas Open Studios is the perfect opportunity to buy direct from the best of London’s independent makers.
– Weavers, ceramicists, jewellers and many other crafts
– Maker portrait exhibition and showcases by photographer Alun Callender
– Alumni showcase during both Open Studios
– Enter our Prize Draw to win vouchers to spend with Cockpit makers
– Delicious food by Hand Made Food café
23 – 25 November
Fri 1-8pm, Sat & Sun 11am-6pm
Cockpit Yard, Northington St, London, WC1N 2NP
Tubes: Holborn, Chancery Lane & Russell Square
On the Door
Holborn £6 (inc. free entry at Deptford)